On 20 April 2022 the EMI reports listed below will go offline. Some will be offline for a matter of days while others will potentially be off for some weeks.
We have been transitioning our data platform from SQL Server databases to a Databricks-based Delta Lakehouse over the past several months. Consequently, all of the procedures used to drive the EMI reports have had to be rebuilt and pointed at the Delta Lakehouse. After Easter we are finally going to pull the plug on the SQL Server machine. This means that the last few EMI reports that have yet to be rebuilt will go offline.
In the coming weeks, we will be working to get them back up and operating. Some may even be switched over before the SQL Server machine is decommissioned. First to be restored from the list below are the two win-back reports in the Retail section.
We can prioritise the order of the rest based on demand so if there are reports in the list below that you want to see sooner rather than later, please let us know by posting below.
- Wholesale price map
- Business demand trends (also listed in Retail)
- Vertical integration trends
- Binding constraints - binding constraints are available now as a dataset
- Bid-ask spread trends
- Market depth (this report hasn't been updating for some time but will restored in the future)
- Implied spot price (this report hasn't been updating for some time but will restored in the future)
Dual listed in both Forward markets and Wholesale
- Location factor map
- Location factor calculator
- Physical wholesale position
- Consumption data request trends
- Residential consumption (map and chart)
- Residential consumption league table
- Consumer choice
- Market concentration league table
- Residential savings league table
- Business demand trends
- Consumer choice league table
- Entry and exit
- Residential consumption trends
- Win-back indicator summary
- Win-back indicator trends