I am very new to New Zealand electricity grid and wholesale market and was tasked to collect and analyse as much as possible NZ spot/forward price, dispatch, carbon intensity and hydro reservoir data without having to use paid data suppliers and leveraging as much as possible of public domain and real time and up to date information.
Would anyone be able to help poiting me to the exsiting datasets, tools and/or dashboards within or outside EMI's portal?
Thank you so much in advance for your attention and help!
- Where and how to source comprehensive price, dispatch, CO2 intensity and reservoir data?
Where and how to source comprehensive price, dispatch, CO2 intensity and reservoir data?
- 65 Views
- Last post 09 February 2023
Find discussions by tag
- 1 EMI reports updated – Residential savings and consumption figures released (2017)
- 2 Missing wind farms from Generation output by plant: YYYYmm_Generation_MD.csv files
- 3 Report Q - Generation output by plant - how to identify unique plant, understand duplicates?
- 4 New dataset on EMI – Data on metering configurations
- 5 Meter Register Content Codes - Impact on Billing