- EMI dataset update – New DIgSILENT PowerFactory case files now avaliable
EMI dataset update – New DIgSILENT PowerFactory case files now avaliable
- 190 Views
- Last post 06 May 2021
Hi Phil, great to see the updated models. I think there's an issue with the 2021 NIPS model though - it seems to be missing a dependency. The 2021 SIPS file imports no problem.
PFD file contains 1 reference(s) to objects that cannot be resolved. These references will be lost during import.
warn - Unresolvable reference: Database.IntFolder\Cnf.IntFolder\Groups.IntFolder\SystemOperator.IntGroup
err - No matching version in a base project could be found.
Derived project cannot be imported.
err - Data import failed.
Hi Sean - I'll refer your query to the team at Transpower who supply the models. Thanks, Phil.
Middle man here again. The guys at Transpower have tested the May 2021 North Island case with a bunch of different users and have reported no problems or errors with the import. Nevertheless, they've exported another instance of the file (202105NorthIsland.pfd), which I have uploaded.
Find discussions by tag
This week's high earners
- 1 Enhanced report on EMI – Historical electricity risk curves
- 2 EMI dataset updated – Interim update of the hydrological modelling dataset (data to 31 Dec 2016)
- 3 New dataset on EMI – Data on metering configurations
- 4 Meter Register Content Codes - Impact on Billing
- 5 Reconciled Demand and Generation Reports